1. Our returns policy
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
• Items must be returned within 28 days of receipt.
• Items must be unworn, unwashed and unused with the original labels still attached.
• Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons, unless in a sealed and unopened packet.
• Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
• Beauty products, accessories and fashion facemasks cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
• Shoes must be tried on indoors.Where we suspect fraudulent activity, including but not limited to circumstances where there are suspicious claims relating to orders having been placed, but not received, or if we suspect that you are returning items after they have been used or worn, or items returned do not match what you ordered, we reserve the right to withhold refunds and block your account (and any associated accounts) from placing orders in future. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, you can Contact Us and we will discuss the matter with you further.
2. Faulty Goods
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please head over to our Contact Us section. To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information;
-Your name(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
- -Order number
- -Product name and code
- -Picture of the fault
- -Description of the fault
If you contact us via the 'Contact Us' form please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you receive a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You'll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us, see how to do this below. You'll then receive a full refund as per the policy above.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.